Friday, July 9, 2010

Newest My Digital Studio Project!

I have been playing with My Digital Studio. I have seen these swatch books around and I wanted to try my hand at making one. This week my husband and I decided to take a vacation (still at home but I choose if we want to answer the phone or just play). I have actually got a lot done but I think I really need a month. LOL Anyway, I got together with another demonstrator, Erica Bass and we just sat down and started playing. After 4 hours we came up with what I think is cute template. Later that evening I came home and dropped pictures into the template to come up with my swatch book. Erica will do the same with her pictures just to see the versatility and the different looks. So be sure to check out her blog as she will probably post pictures after she gets hers done. This is the front covers.

Here are what some of the inside pages look like.

The possibilities are endless. Hope you have a great day! Now go and create!

2 comments:

Linda said...

I think the ribbon turned out pretty good. More decorative than a rivet, but a rivet may hold it together longer with the kidlets handling it and carrying it around.

Monica S said...

I tied a knot in it before I tied the bow and I put some glue on the bow. Hopefully that will help make it more durable.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...