Sunday, August 8, 2010

I Pulled out the Big Shot Again!

Well my granddaughter was having her birthday and I wanted to make something special for her. I took her with me to pick out what fabric she would like and then I began to make this little blanket using the Bigz Scallop Square Die. Another demonstrator, Kathy Morgan, gave me the idea. It will work for the mats they use when they go to Kindergartern. She isn't in Kindergarten this year but she can take it with her next year. I put a little handle on it and there is elastic on the ends. I only had to show her once how to roll it up and put on the elastic. I think she likes it. When she spent the night she had to sleep with it.

2 comments:

Tammy Fite said...

This is soooo cute!! What a great idea!!

Linda said...

How cute this turned out. Thanks for sharing

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...