41 minutes ago
Monday, March 11, 2013
Stampin' Up Supplies I Used
Lucky Limeade & Whisper White card stock
Summer Smooches Designer Series Paper
Island Indigo 3/8" ruffled ribbon
Daffodil Delight 1/4 Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon
Postage Stamp Punch
Rich Razzleberry, Tangerine Tangco, Island Indigo, Melon Mambo, and Lucky Limeade ink
Brights Designer Button
If you are anything like me you have some scraps laying around. So....Go get creative and use up those scraps of paper, ribbon and buttons!
Friday, March 1, 2013
It includes 57 pieces and the recommended blocks to use it are: A, B, G, F, & I (sold separately). Click here to purchase online 24/7.
What makes them so great?
- They're entirely transparent for perfect placement every time!
- They are durable. The photopolymer material is designed to last.
- Can you say sticky? (Don't worry; in a good way.) These stamps stick amazingly well to our clear blocks.
- They're age tested. They won't yellow or cloud up over time.
- They use FDA, food-safe material. How far can you stretch your stamping creativity?
The Fine Print
- Photopolymer stamps will be offered on a trial basis.
- Available on all order types beginning March 1, 2013.
- Not available in wood-mount or clear-mount.
- All photopolymer will be packaged in cello bag w/insert, but don't forget you can store them in our clear cases.