Thursday, July 1, 2010

My New Catalog Party Projects!

Okay I know this puppy looks really cute and innocent. Well he is cute but I am not so sure about the innocent part. I have to keep an eye on him all the time. His name is Jedi and he loves to come into the scrapbook/stamping room. The only trouble is he also likes to "help" like tear up cardstock, etc. You will see he actually helped add some texture to one of the projects below.

These are the projects we did for the new catalog party. I went and got some flashing from the local hardware store and used the Flower Folds Bigz xl sizzix die to cut out the flowers. I used the largest 3 and saved the last one to use on a card somehow, later on. I stamped the bottom flower using white Stazon and a stamp from the Priceless set. I think it came out quite beautiful. I have been wanting to try this out. You can also see where Jedi got a hold of it and added his little teeth mark texturing to it too. Thank you Jedi, NOT! I'm just grateful it wasn't more damage.

These last two cards I cased from Splitcoaststampers. I changed them up a little but I really liked the look of these cards.

If you would like to host a party or order any new supplies from the new catalog, please let me know or go to my online shopping.

Have a great day and hope your summer is going good. Mine is--just going way too fast!!!

Monica

2 comments:

Linda said...

Yep, Jedi's always ready to help. He's so dark in the picture you can't tell if he is looking at you or away from you.

Tammy Fite said...

Oh, that's too funny!! My two cockers are chewing up our leather couch!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...