Friday, June 25, 2010

Experimenting and Having Fun!

I have been wanting to my granddaughters some cute accessories for their hair. This summer I have finally had some time to play a little more. I had already been gathering different fabrics (cotton and chiffon and other similar fabrics). I pulled out my big shot and some different dies. I used the Bigz xl Flower Folds with a cotton fabric and on a few stuffed with batting and then sewed along the edges. Then on one I just folded the flowers and layered them together. I also used the Bigz Scallop Circle #2 and Circles #2. On these last two die I used my heat gun to shrink them up and get some dimension to them. I put a brad or ribbon in the center and then used felt and the Circles #2 again to add my clip and backing to the flowers. Now my dauther-in-law can just clip them into their hair or on the stretchy elastic headbands I made from cute stretchy ribbon. They were alot of fun to make and not one of them is the same.

1 comment:

Linda said...

How fun. Looks like your enjoying your free time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...