Monday, April 1, 2013

Ears To You Card

Yes I know I am a day late for Easter but it is April Fools day, so technically I would be okay.  But I really liked this card and the way it came out. I got to thinking about how I could use this stamp on a regular basis because it is so cute!  Then it came to me...I could easily make it into a baby card by changing the saying to "Hello Baby" from the same Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp set.  I can't take full credit for this design as I got my jumping off point from a similar card by Lee Ann Barrett.  Hopefully this gives you another idea on how to use this stamp for more than Easter too.  The Ears To You along with the other Single stamps has been extended until July 31st for purchase
Stampin' Up Supplies Used:
Cardstock: Pink Pirouette, Whisper White
Single Stamp: Ears to You $6.95 Item #132659
Ink: Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink, Daffodil Delight, Basic Black
Stamp Set: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Twitterpated Designer Series Paper
Curly Label Punch
Finishing Touches Edgelits
Apothecary Accents Framelits, Ovals Collection Framelits
Essentials Paper-Piercing Pack
Pearl Rhinestones

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...