Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Stamp A Stack

Here are 4 cards for an April Stamp A Stack.  What is a Stamp a Stack?  A Stamp A Stack is a quick way to get 12 finished cards ready to use (3 of each design).  Three of the cards have sayings.  One being "Imagine the Possibilities."  One has no saying and can be used for whatever occasion fits. The other two cards have multiple choices from their relative stamp sets and you can choose whatever you might be needing (birthday, thank you, wedding, graduation, etc).

Cost:  Come and make 12 cards for $15 if you want them with envelopes $18
When:  April 17th, Wednesday 9:30-11:30 a.m.
Where:  My house
If you plan to come, please let me know by April 10th so I can make sure I have supplies.

If you do not live in my area or can't make it on the scheduled day, you can still get these cards by buying one of the available kits.

Kit Only:  If you have the stamps and inks then I provide everything else cut and prepped ready for you to stamp and put them together.  Assembly instructions will also be provided.
Stamp Sets Used:  Teeny Tiny Wishes, Word Play and Petite Pairs
Inks Used:  Night of Navy, Basic Black, More Mustard, Calypso Coral

Cost: $15 or if you want envelopes too, $18 plus postage

Stamped Kit:  For those who do not have the stamps or inks I will pre-stamp, cut and prep for you to put them together.  Assembly instructions will also be provided.

Cost: $20 for the 12 cards or if you want envelopes too, $23 plus postage.

If you are interested in a kit or to sign up to do the Stamp A Stack you can comment to this post, email me or call me.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are Really Cute! SignMeUp. Cindy

The Mann Fam said...

Love these! I want some too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...