Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Upcoming Classes


30 Love Notes
Cost: $15 Tuesday, February 2nd at 6:45 p.m. at my house. You will make 30 handmade 3x3 Love Notes along with a convenient container. Using the Love Sparkles Simply Scrappin' Kit makes this an easy project or a nice mother daughter activity. I will need prepayment and class reservation by Saturday, January 23rd so I can order in supplies.



Mini Scrapbook Album
Cost $25 Tuesday, March 2nd at 6:45 p.m. at my house. When you are done you will have a mini album of 21 pages. I will need an RSVP and prepayment by Wednesday, February 17th to give me enough time to order in supplies and prepare your projects.




And as usual if there is anything else you need or would like in between, just let me know.

Happy Stampin'

1 comment:

Mary said...

Your samples are gorgeous and very inspiring! I'm looking forward to participating again at a better stage of life. Only three weeks until baby!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...