Friday, December 4, 2009

Fun Punch Project

Well here is the project I have been working on lately. It is that time of year when you have Christmas Exchange Parties and Downline Parties. I decided this would be a fun gift to have. This will save the time of trouble of trying to figure out if a punch will work. I usually end up having to go and find the punch, punch out a piece of paper and then place it over what it is I am working with. This is a take off from the Designer Series Paper Sampler. Each page is laminated but you can easily see what each punch will do or if it will fit over a certain saying or stamp design without all the extra effort. Yeah!!!! Of course I will keep one for myself. I hope they like them. Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...