Sunday, August 9, 2009

August Stamp A Stack

Tuesday, August 18th at 6:30 p.m. at my house. RSVP by Tuesday August 11th so I can be sure to have enough supplies. You can make 12 cards--Three of each design for $12 without envelopes, $15 if you would like envelopes. (You can change some of the sayings to make them be whatever you might need).

If you are out of state and are interested, please let me know and I can arrange to mail them to you and then you just have to assemble them. I will need to add postage to the fee but it will not be more than $4.95. (Probably cheaper than that).

Don't miss out, let me know ASAP. I am sorry for the short notice but I had unexpected company come into town and leave early this morning.



1 comment:

Basement Stamper said...

I love the card with all the colors on it (the name of the stamp set). Great samples on your blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...