Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Stamp Sale!



Newly Retired Stamp Sets now available! Everything is 50% off. If you are interested let me know ASAP as they might not last long. If you buy more than one item I will split the shipping with you.

I accept cash, pay pal, credit card (except for American Express) and check from those I know. Email me at monicasig@msn.com.

For shipping I will ship everything together assuming you buy more than one item. I will charge for the lowest cost to ship your items. It will be by First Class Mail unless Flat rate is cheaper.

Sets marked U are unmounted and those marked N are new and mounted.

Say It With Scallops $9--Big Deal Alphabet $21.50 -- Watercolor Garden II $13 (missing 1 sm flower) --Autumn Leaf Prints $10

Cause for Celebration (N) $13---Heartfelt Thanks $16.50 --- Misc Fruit $9 ---- Looks Like Spring $14.50

Jumbo Wheels:

See You Around $4 -------------- Classic Stars $4 -------------------------Poinsetta (N) $4

Background Stamps:


Prints Pattern $8.50 ---- Supersize Snowflake (front and back) $13

Monogram Stamps:


Each One (N) $8.50

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...