Saturday, May 3, 2014

3 Card Class Tuesday, May 13th

I have always wanted to show you how to take a stamp set and make three cards with it but all with different looks.  I have finally done it.  I chose the Tape It stamp set from Stampin' Up.  I love how each of these cards came out.  It was a lot of fun.

I can't take all the credit I cased them but as always I might have changed them some.  I love the washi tape look on the Thanks card.  Combining it with the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set was genius.    

For the birthday candle card I was trying to figure out how I could make the flames for the candle.  Then it hit me if I used the Bitty Butterfly punch and trimmed off a piece of the wing it would be perfect!!  Using the squares collection framelits made making the frame easy peasy!!  

For the last card I love black and white especially with a little splash of color.  I didn't have any black buttons on hand at the time of making it so I used cardstock.  I just pulled out a couple punches.  The flower is from the Itty Bitty Shapes punch pack which is retiring so if you are interested you need to get it soon!  I also used the 1/4" and 1/2" circle punch.  I punched out four of each one and glued them together.  I think it worked really well.  I liked the look and convenience.  I am also in love with the Flower Shop stamp set which I used for the Daffodil Delight flowers!  It is such a fun stamp set!

Thanks to the people that inspired these cards:  Barbara Dykhouse, Lee Conrey and Erica Cerwin.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...