1988: 25 years ago, in 1988, Stampin' Up! was born... Shelli and her sister LaVonne started Stampin' Up! in their living room, and WOW HOW IT HAS GROWN!!
1994: I was introduced to Stampin' Up in 1994. I was invited to a party and right away I saw the potential of saving money and making my own cards. I have come a long way since back then but I thought they were masterpieces! I got together with other friends to create cards for upcoming events on a regular basis while the kids played together. I even started my very first card swap group. We would exchange cards on a monthly basis. Some people were even in a different state.
2005: In 2005, I decided to sign up as a Demonstrator. I had only attended a handful of workshops. I always managed to get my hands on a catalog and would make up my lists of what I wanted to continue to create my scrapbook pages or cards. I remember my very first workshop! Since I hadn't been to too many workshops I wasn't even sure how to go about doing one. But with some help and coaching and thank heavens a small group, it went fine and we had a lot of fun!
"Best of 25 Years" StampsOne of the VERY FUN ways Stampin' UP! will be celebrating all year long is a new "BEST OF" stamp set to be released each month!
- These sets will bring back some of our favorite stamp images from the last 25 years.
- One set will be released each month.
- They will include images from past sets as well as a never before seen image in each set
- each set will include 3 to 5 images and will be $14.95
- collect 6 of these sets (with a 25-year proof of purchase sticker) starting in February, and redeem a free set of your choice in the spring of 2014
- all "Best of" sets available until March 31, 2014
Email me for your COLLECTORS CARD after you have