Friday, September 12, 2008

The Progressive Scrapbook Page is here!

I am very excited about this scrapbook page. I do scrapbook quite a bit but to try and do a page starting with a 6x6 and building it up to a 12x12 is a bit of stretch for me. I have been wanting to do a scrapbook page classes but so many people do different size pages including myself. The progressive page is the perfect answer! The stamp I had beenwaiting for has arrived and so now I can show you how it works. First my 6x6 page.
Stamps: Autumn Harvest, All Holidays; Paper: Ghostly Greetings DP, Basic Black, Whisper White; Inks: Black Stazon; Accessories: Graffiti Sizzlets, Silver EP; Techniques: Faux Metal

Now the 8 1/2 x 11 page:
Stamps: Same as above & Eat, Drink & Be Scary; Paper: Old Olive, Lovely Lilac; Ink: Black

Now the 12x12 page.
Paper: Ghostly Greetings DP. Everything else is listed above.

Isn't that cool! Hope it was worth the wait.


This a card I designed for my upline's meeting and card swap. I just love the colors and this stamp set. Both of the stamp sets are on sale until September 30th for 15% off if you are interested.


Stamps: Eastern Blooms, Heard from the Heart; Paper: Tangerine Tango, So Saffron, Old Olive, Whisper White; Ink: Tangerine Tango, Old Olive, So Saffron

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...