Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Amy & Debbie From Class In A Flash

I was able to meet Amy and Debbie with Class in a Flash at their Meet and Greet. It was really nice to put a face to a name and they are so nice! We were able to get a some cute ideas and a fun thank you gift from them. We visited for quite a while. Their class ideas are great for me and for you. This was one of the last things I have done for the day. It has been a full day filled with lots of excitement of being at convention! Check out some of the pics below to see some of the new catalog. I really like the clean and fresh layout. The new catty even has some pages throughout with pictures and directions for different techniques. This is my very first attempt at a blog so I apologize upfront for the not so professional look at this moment, but I will get better. I will try to keep you updated on each days activities and events.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...